Sunday, November 5, 2017

Coffee!

Time for a new challenge and none other than A2Z Scrapbooking is the Die Cut Divas' sponsor. The theme this month is Thank You/Thankful.


The A2Z Scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags and more. Proceeds from the A2Z Scrapbooking store benefit Celiac and Behcets disease foundations.   If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.

Here is my project-

I like giving coffee cards as gifts and thank you's. The pocket made here will hold one securely! In addition to the Cricut coffee cup, I used the Enjoy label is from Hero Arts Digital Caffeine Fix (A2Z Scrapbooking).

For more information on this card, please visit me at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Such a great pocket card. I love it.

Lagene said...

Awesome card!